Rachel’s Action Network (RAN), a nonpartisan 501(c)(4) organization, is an advocacy resource for women who want to translate their philanthropic giving into political impact. Our programs empower women leaders to influence the political process and make their voices heard on the issues they care about.
RAN empowers pro-environment women funders to influence the political process.
- Serve as a political advocacy resource for women environmental funders.
- Promote women candidates and policymakers who demonstrate a strong commitment to the environment.
- Connect RAN members to senators and representatives.
- Provide tools and tips for effective lobbying.
- Coordinate opportunities to take action on relevant environmental legislation.
Founded in 2004, RAN began as a political advocacy program of our sister organization, Rachel’s Network, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that builds productive alliances among women philanthropists who work at the intersection of philanthropy, conservation, and women’s leadership. Today, RAN is an entirely separate organization, with its own membership, board, and programs. To learn more about Rachel’s Network, visit their website.