Rachel’s Action Network (RAN) keeps members up-to-date on environmental legislation and informed on women in public office. We know the powerful impact women have when their voices are heard, and we are committed to growing the number of women decision-makers. With a minimum contribution of $150, RAN members have access to programs that support their educational, political, and leadership goals, including:
- Endorsed Candidates: In election years, a roster of endorsed women candidates who have strong environmental platforms in Senate and House races
- RANews: A bimonthly e-newsletter featuring legislative summaries, profiles on women leaders in Congress, member perspectives, and RAN events
- News Digest: A weekly news roundup including updates on environmental policy and women in politics
- Teleconference Calls: Opportunities to connect directly with women in Congress and environmental leaders
- Connecting to Congress: Assistance in facilitating meetings with senators and representatives, and tips on how to lobby effectively
- Congressional Handbook: A comprehensive directory, released after each new Congress convenes, featuring contact information for senators and representatives, committee rosters, and a list of Capitol Hill resources
RAN programs empower women environmental funders to advocate for the issues they care about and promote sound environmental policies. Ready to join us? Become a member today!